<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Tuesday, August 19, 2003

It seems to me like there are two kinds of people in any work setting - the people who do stuff and the people who talk about doing stuff. [[and if you are one of the people who thinks stuff is a nebulous, meaningless word with no value then you belong in group 2 and can leave now]] Today has been a day where I have been firmly in camp one and have been constantly nagged by people in camp 2 about why I am not doing everything (even though, in fact, I actually AM doing everything). Loud growl. I am now going to go and DO something else - work out - so that I hopefully feel a little better and less like ripping somebody's head off.

And the day started so well...
Comments: Post a Comment