<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Tuesday, October 14, 2003

It's Alive! 
Wow! This stuff really works! And it was easy! And cheap. Now I have to put in a plug for my ISP. ICDsoft provided me with domain name registration and hosting for a YEAR with decent storage and lots of control options for $65 for everything. That's all of it - getting the domain, registering it, hosting it, etc. I applied for all of this les than 24 hours ago and it is already up and running. Yahoo!
Comments: Post a Comment