<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Corn fritters and bacon 
For breakfast yesterday.

Corn Fritters


We had left over frozen sweetcorn, so I just made a pancake batter with a little baking powder added and made it a little thick and then stirred in all the corn. Then I cooked some bacon, threw away most but not all of the grease and cooked the corn batter in it like pancakes but with a little extra time per side because they were thick.

Amazingly easy. I got this done in twenty minutes while the kids were running around getting ready for school and with enough time that they got to eat it for breakfast on the way out.
Comments: Post a Comment