<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Look - more free recipes 
Well, not more really. I just archived everything and went through it and discovered that I had 47 recipes/guidelines embedded in this weblog rather than the 43 it says in the left hand navigation bar. So I updated it to 47, instantly giving you four more recipes...

Work is hectic right now so I am not getting much time to update this, but I'll try to take time to go back through the recipes and see if I've missed anything I should have included.

Comments: Post a Comment