<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Messing about with style sheets 
Anyone who dropped by in the past five hours or so (afternoon to early evening PST) would have seen a dizzying array of strange and broken designs for this site as I experimented away with simultaneously moving to a three column format, adding Google adwords, updating the header and adding in images, as well as experimenting with FTP to my host. I'm not yet 100% happy and will probably reduce the image size a bit and try to come up with a way to use the wasted space to the left and right on the header. But overall it should be a bit better.
Comments: Post a Comment