<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy...Excuses, Excuses, Excuses 
OK, so I haven't updated as promised and I haven't updated at all for a week. I now have a list of about ten items to write about. Maybe if work lets up a little I'll find time...

I am going to bottle the altbier I made about a month ago soon. It needs it and I have let it brew long enough - too long if truth be told. I'm glad I got it done before the weather turned warm, so it will be that much more authentic (lager style beers need to be brewed cold - 55 degrees or less).

Next up is an unusual one for summer. I may actually do two at once. I have a friend who wants to do some brewing so I'll have him make a basic ale and I'll make a real ginger beer to make shandies for the hot weather.
Comments: Post a Comment