<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Friday, March 19, 2004

Syndication Feed (RSS) Update 
I wasn't happy when Blogger went to Atom because it is much less used than RSS so I am happy to announce that I am back to RSS by making use of the FeedBurner service. It is supposed to be an RSS 1.0 feed now...

If you don't know what RSS, Atom, syndication and feeds are all about don't worry. You can research it by looking up any of those terms in a search engine or by looking up 'newsreaders' in a search engine.

To find my feed look for the XML button at the bottom of the left hand column.
Comments: Post a Comment