<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Saturday, May 29, 2004

High Energy 
Cherry Scones (OK, from one of those Sticky Fingers mixes) are in the oven. Coffee is made (blend of Peet's Aged Sumatran and an Ethiopian Yergachafe from Whole Paycheck) and being drunk. Tools are out, aligned and ready. Materials are all lined up and ready to go. Time to install gutters and the best part is that before I install I have to remove! So I get to go break things and it's all OK.

I am only nervous about sealing the screws - the rest of the project is straightforward. A report on my progress will come later. If you never hear from me again I probably fell off the ladder.
Comments: Post a Comment