<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Thursday, July 22, 2004

Heart of Darkness 
I wonder what that headline evokes in my readers? How many think of Joseph Conrad? How many think of Africa? How many think of great evils? How many simply think of the night?

I wrote it because it was what popped into my mind on reading this wonderful article about what John Kerry has really done over the years politically speaking and how that connects to the seamy underbelly of the intelligence community, drugs and threads through the Nixon, Reagan, Bush and Bush presidencies. This is the kind of person we want to take the long, careful look into underhanded political practices that this country so desperately needs.

Comments: Post a Comment