<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Tuesday, July 27, 2004

IMBB #7 - Dumplings 
'Is My Blog Burning?' is now a monthly event for sure. The seventh edition of this collective blast of creative cooking is on the topic of dumplings.

After a quick query to the founders of the event and a little online research, I am reassured that gnocchi qualify as dumplings so I will probably make them. I made a rash promise to try to make gnocchi that are better than Marcella Hazan's spinach and ricotta gnocchi. Since this is realistically impossible - she is a professional with decades of experience after all - I intend to try, fail and have a lot of fun...

Comments: Post a Comment