<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Friday, September 03, 2004

Kid Cooking School 
I'm off for the long weekend - Jan has to stay behind and work - with the kids to stay at a friend's cabin in the Sierras. No snow, but probably cool to cold so we will be going hiking. But I decided to bring stuff to teach the kids some cooking skills. On the menu so far - blackberry creme brulee (Grace's request and if she really learns how to make it then maybe we can have it made for us!?) and scones and cheese straws and roast meat and potatoes and anything else that comes up.

I'll try to bring the camera and get some pictures of the gorgeous redwoods and of the disasters in the kitchen...
Comments: Post a Comment