<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Friday, September 24, 2004

Press For Change Publishing 
As some of you may have noticed, I have been a little distracted lately. There are a lot of reasons for that but one of them is a big project I have been working on for the past three months that is finally ready to be made a little more public. I am starting a small publishing company, Press For Change Publishing, and the first book we are going to publish is going to be a compilation of some of the best food weblog writing of the past year (well mid-2003 to mid-2004) from about 30 different food weblogs.

A few of you already know about it and thank you all for your participation and support. The Press For Change website is up but really only shows a statement of the purpose of the company. For more information about the book, check in there regularly or check here. We plan to publish it by the end of November.

If you have any comments, questions or anything else, please feel free to email, comment here or comment at the Press For Change website. I hope you all find this as exciting as I do!
Comments: Post a Comment