<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Sunday, November 28, 2004

Coming out of the cloud 
Looking back I've been whining a lot lately. That's probably because I'm gettting over the flu and since it is such a rare event that I get the flu, I tend to overreact and whinge and inflict myself on others a lot.

So - my apologies.

I am very excited about the Paper Chef. So far we have two possible ingredients (ginger and almonds) besides the mystery ingredient and the final decision will be posted here before Noon PST on Friday. I like ginger and almonds because we still have lots of possibilities - cakes, cookies, all kinds of other desserts. But also curries and stir fries and chutneys and fried things and many more.

I am creping cloder and closer on the big book project, too. The last week took a big lump out of the schedule but I am still trying to forge ahead.
Comments: Post a Comment