<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Sunday, January 09, 2005

Paper Chef Update 
Entries are coming in. It is very exciting. I even got one from my brother James, who I knew dropped in occasionally since I do look at referrer logs from time to time, and who else from Alabama would it be?

James doesn't have a blog of his own - and it would be about either gymnastics or gardening if he did - so I'll post his entry here later tonight. I haven't even looked at his recipe yet, but I'm sure it will be good. We all got taught to cook pretty much from as soon as we could. I remember him being the baker. He was making yeast bread from scratch at I don't know how old - eight?

Just a reminder of what happens from here. Deadline for entries is at Noon PST (that is West Coast USA time). I then pass them all on to our judge who lets me know the winner as soon as he/she is able. I also post links to all the entries on Monday afternoon/evening.
Comments: Post a Comment