<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Saturday, February 19, 2005

Distractions 
It's been a while since I last posted for various reasons. None of which have anything to do with not having anything to write about. I am "this" close to being ready to send the book to the printer. Just need to get the best possible halftone screens of the photos into place. I have been very busy with job-related activity. Plus all the usual stuff. I am ready when I have time to write about blood orange tartlets, yet another slow roasted lamb and this years twist on valentine's dinner (steamed whole striped bass with garlic chilli and black beans sauce on a bed of brocolli and spring onions with sesame-garlic-chilli noodles). I normally do crab for Valentine's Day but the crab was expensive and old-looking and the bass was inexpensive and had a twinkle in its eye.Put all the rest here
Comments: Post a Comment