<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Sunday, March 27, 2005

All of a sudden - it's the Paper Chef again! 
I nearly got caught out this time. The Paper Chef is back upon us - at about the same time as EOTMEOTE this time. Since I arbitrarily set the start of the Paper Chef for the first Friday in the month, I looked up at the calendar and lo and behold, less than a week away is Friday the 1st of April. So this is your first official warning - ingredient gathering will begin immediately. And since we start on that auspicious and most celebratory of days, April Fool's, we will have a truly surprising topical ingredient this time....
Comments: Post a Comment