<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The 39 Steps 
One of my favorite movies of all time for the eery juxtaposition of the mundane and the extraordinary and the creation of a feeling, an emotion and an atmosphere is Alfred Hitchcock's version of the amazing John Buchan novel 'The Thirty-Nine Steps.'

That novel and movie have almost nothing at all to do with this posting which is about how I am going to try to do the remaining 20 or so things on the food blogger's '50 things' list that I have not yet done. So I really only have 20 steps. But the movie deserves a mention anyway.

I am going to try to do the remaining 20 things over the course of the next year and will write about them here - or at least those of them I am willing to share...
Comments:
One of my favorite all-time movies--the political rally scene is a scream.
 
Post a Comment