<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Thursday, August 11, 2005

Honore Mendoza's Entry 
Honore is a previous entrant to the Paper Chef with his White Chocolate - Fruit and Nut Cheese Blintzes from May. Honore doesn't have his own blog on which to post, so I am putting his recipe up here. At this rate we'll soon have Honore setting up his own blog! Honore is a co-worker of Lyle's who is also a previous entrant to the Paper Chef.

This time around he is entering a Fruit and Flower Salad

Fruit & Flower Salad

Vinaigrette
1/2 C Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 C Lemon Infused Olive Oil
T or + Dried Chilies
2 cloves Garlic
3 T Chive Blossoms (flowers & leaves)

Layer salad as follows:

Bed of Baby Spinach
Sliced Peaches & figs
Slivered Almonds

Drizzle with Vinaigrette


Chives are from my herb garden
Comments:
I love the simplicity of your recipe. I bet it looked beautiful!

Thanks for taking part in Paper Chef this month.
 
Post a Comment