<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sneak Preview of 'Topical' Ingredient for the Paper Chef 
Because it is going to be the official launch virtual party for the revamped Is My Blog Burning food blog metasite on Firday, we are announcing the topical/seasonal ingredient early and in support of the launch party. That ingredient is beer! The usual rule about substitutions applies - since I know gluten allergies make beer a no-no you can substitute any other common party drink. But not being able to find beer isn't an excuse!
 
Update to ingredient list coming later...
Comments: Post a Comment