<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A little more time 
Thank you to everyone who took part over the weekend in Paper Chef and thank you for your donations as a result for hurricane relief. It was also a holiday, so we'll keep taking entries until tonight. I'll post my own (non) entry later today. Crawfish boil, jambalaya and greens...
Comments:
*whew* thank goodness! i will post up tonight as well! thanks owen!
 
Hey Owen,

It took us a while to get our spirits back up for blogging, but here's our entry:

http://www.belly-timber.com/mt/archives/2005/09/paper_chef_10_t.html
 
Post a Comment