<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Indian Food Blogs! Curry Galore! 
Wow! I just ran across a great food blog resource in my never-ending search for more and better food blogs. Just go check My Dhaba out. First of all it is a great Indian food blog in its own right, but then go look at that monster blogroll list of other Indian food blogs on the right hand side! I had no idea and it is going to take me quite a while to work through that list. I already know about a dozen of them but this is wonderful!

On the subject of food blogs, etc. I'm still on the prowl for more great sites in case I ever do A Second Helping of Digital Dish. If and when it will cover the period from Fall 2004 to the end of 2005.
Comments:
Meena - already been there - love it!
 
Owen - Thanks a ton for posting about my simple blog. So kind of you. We had noticed your blog only few weeks back and promtly linked you from my blog to stay in touch. You see, time is the scarcest resource that we have, too many blogs to read and too many things to do.. We are so glad to know that you liked My Dhaba.
 
Hello Owen,
Well another Indian food blogger coming your way..:):)
Check me out at Sailu' Food @ http://indiacuisine.blogspot.com
Have you linked to mine..:):)
 
I've already seen My Dhaba, and it's great! I think you said you liked visiting mine too..so where's my link?:)

wish you happy Holidays!

-Mansi
http://funnfud.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment