<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Friday, November 11, 2005

Paper Chef #12 Roundup and Winners! 
Mrs Deedop and Chopper Dave have done us proud (especially Mrs D what with writing a novel while running the Paper Chef!) and their roundup and adjudged choice are up at Belly Timber along with their usual brand of erudite and witty commentary.

Next month's Paper Chef will start December 2nd and we will do our best to make it a festive and joyous occasion. I think I will be able to return to hosting and you can find out who the judge will be by visiting and reading the roundup.
Comments: Post a Comment