<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Monday, March 06, 2006

24 hours left for Paper Chef! 
You have 24 hours left to get your entries in for Paper Chef #16! Basil, verjuice, prawns and something movie-inspired or movie-associated and/or something round. See below for lots more details!
Comments:
It's finished, it's finished. Written up at lightening speed, so apologies for typos and all the rest.

http://sourpatch.wordpress.com/2006/03/07/pinko-paper-chef/
 
Here is my entry:


http://www.beaskitchen.com/blog/2006/03/07/timbale-festive-festive-timbale/

Thanks!

Bea
 
we haven't had many entries this time around but the ones we have are lovely. I have to get a non-blog entry up later and then I'll round up all the entries and post a round up and Haalo can get to work!
 
Looks like I'm late, but I'll put a link in the roundup comments or something...
 
no, no, never too late....we can wait...
 
Finally, Noodle Cook staggers to the finishing line, long after all the marathon runners completed or gave up. Like a winner who believes winning is participating against all adversities, Noodle Cook presents Chariots of Fire, the Olympic dream which (almost) went up in flames.
 
Post a Comment