<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Monday, August 07, 2006

Anymore for Paper Chef 20? 
So far I have four entries - that's a tad low, so I am hoping there are a few shy people out there or a few stragglers to round out and up the numbers. Let me know! email to owenl1998 at yahoo dot com or comment here.
Comments:
I counted six, including one from myself. Have you checked out Ilva's entry at http://lucullian.blogspot.com/2006/08/paper-chef-20.html
 
Yes, I got Ilva's first - didn't have yours and I'll look around a bit more before I make any definitive pronouncements about having them all!

Roundup by tomorrow AM some time.

Owen
 
Post a Comment