<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Four Years Old! (Or is it three?) 
Technically speaking, Tomatilla! is a ripe four years old today. In Internet years that is something like 1000 years old! In reality, however, I only really started posting regularly in July of 2003, so you could also say it is about 3 years old (a relatively spring chicken-like 750 years or so in translation). According to Blogger's statistics, I have made 389 posts. And according to my rather casual but close to accurate statistics, I have posted 110 recipes.

I have also managed a few other worthwhile milestones, like publishing Digital Dish and starting the inimitable Paper Chef event, the 20th edition of which is starting this Friday!


So to celebrate, for the rest of the month I will occasionally post about the ten best past Tomatilla! entries. I will be using my own idiosyncratic methodology to determine which are the ten best...


Ads by AdGenta.com


Tags: , , ,


Comments:
Happy 3-4 years old birthday!
 
Post a Comment