<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Friday, September 29, 2006

Paper Chef Update 
My apologies - I didn't realise Ilva was back - so the roundup will go up later today and hopefully we can get a winner sorted out before we start the next Paper Chef!

I know that the past few months have been difficult for fans of the Paper Chef - I have not paid the event the attention it deserves and despite best intentions when I took it back over I haven't really delivered. I will keep plugging away at it until the New year and in the season of renewal will revisit how it should all go forward.

I truly appreciate all of your patience and understanding.

I also have the results of the La Censa comparative tasting of grass-fed beef and some insights into jazzing up just about anything - even something as cardboardy as a premade vegetarian burger.
Comments:
Owen, I'm sorry, I should have told you but there have been such saddening things happening in my life lately that I just didn't think! I apologize!
 
No need to apologize! Real life is far more important! I am so sorry for your loss. Processing these kinds of events takes a long time and I didn't want to put you under any pressure at all.
 
Post a Comment