<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Paper Chef Africa Edition Winner Announced! 
That was fast! Probably good to have roundups and judges aligned on different time zones so as one day ends another starts (or something like that). Ilva over at Lucullian Delights has judged and announced the winner! Just in time, too since I have to open ingredient nominations immediately!
Comments:
Thanks for the roundup! I had a lot of fun even though the original dish did not work out. I'll be pushed for time for this upcoming challenge. What's on the current ingredient list?
 
Post a Comment