<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Friday, October 13, 2006

Reminder - Paper Chef #22 is running right now! 
For this slow edition of Paper Chef, you have until this coming Monday, the 16th, to get entries in. You can find all the details in the post right below this one....

,
Comments:
Hi Owen
Sorry to have to give my appologies for this round. Slowly getting rid of a head cold that's had my brain out of action.
Joel
 
Post a Comment