<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Digital Dish copyright 2005 Press For Change Publishing LLC
Digital Dish is the first ever compilation of the best writing from food blogs. Find out more at Press For Change and place an order!

 

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner



The Meatrix I'm not a vegetarian but I dislike factory farming and I support small, family farms.

 

Tomatilla! Feed


Monday, December 10, 2007

Food Blog Awards - Time To Vote 
This year, I was again honored to be asked to help judge the annual Food Blog Awards, the prestigious awards for food bloggers that were started four years ago (I think - maybe it was three - I'm getting old) by Kate at Accidental Hedonist and then taken over by the other Cate at WellFed.net.

Anyways, I and some other fantabulous judges, just finished a LONG weekend of looking at food blogs and picking finalists from the nominees. Now the time is right for everyone to go vote. So do that - go vote.

No axe to grind here except participation. There were a LOT of nominees and judging was tough - it took several go-rounds to shake out all five of the finalists in many categories. There were several categories where it was hard to pick five - I'd have preferred to pick seven, or ten or...

I found lots of new and new-to-me blogs as well as a host of already deservedly well-known blogs.

So go support your community and make your opinion known and felt...
Comments: Post a Comment